Elemental Manual Meridian Theory and Techniques
THE WOOD ELEMENT
– 16 Modules + 49 demonstrated techniques
- 16 CEUs/ PDAs issued by NCTBMB and NCCAOM, continuing medical education, from developer Nicole Rachelle Keane, MS LMT BCTMB. Nicole is an accredited CEU/PDA provider with over 20 years of hands on practical experience, as well as over 25 years of deep study within: Anatomy, Physiology, Physics, Systems Theory, and various paths of Asian philosophy and healing traditions.
- A 500+ page detailed manual of information and professional illustrations on the anatomy and physiology of the Wood Element.
- Learn at your own pace online in the comfort of your home. Learn on your own time! The delivery of this material is very well organized for quick reference and broken up into easily digested and assimilated modules. *Required quizzes will be given at the end of each module, if receiving continuing education credit for the course. If you are not taking the course for credit, you do not have to take the tests.*
- Detailed written and audio descriptions, as well as clinical video demonstrations of the EMMTs of the Wood Element. These include 29 techniques of the Head and Neck, 13 techniques of the Abdomen, and 7 techniques below the Pelvis.
- Licensed Netter Anatomy Illustrations (the GOLD standard in medical imagery) from the Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition; well organized and accessible for easy study. No need to buy the Netter book, or flip through hundreds of pages to find the right plate!!
- 18 specific Acupoint combinations relative to harmonizing the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS), within the Wood Element.
- Detailed descriptions of the anatomy, physiology, and the energetic attributions of 70 global acupoints associated with harmonizing the ANS, and tonifying the resilience of the Wood Element.
- Discussion of the Polyvagal Theory relative to clinical practice within the Wood Element.
- Introduction to the Safe and Sound Listening Protocol (SSP).
- Information on proper documentation language for medical billing will be given in this course, and suggestions on practice integration, client success and retention, and generating referrals will be given with the completion of the entire curriculum, or the purchase of the EMMT Complete Course Package.
- Class material was created with 162+ references including: books, journal articles, peer reviewed medical studies, video links, and website links, along with many inspirational text and artistic quotes from practitioners and observers on the leading edge of integrative study for your professional enhancement and integration.